What is Mike's value proposition?
30 years ago, financial planning was simpler. Today, technology is moving faster and money crosses borders instantly. The old standard way of looking at markets does not apply today. Our job is to provide clients with more than just the standard cookie-cutter bits of information provided by other companies. In doing so, our proposition includes:
1. Managing risk for retirement, and show them how to strive to have income for life.
2. Help protect clients from radical changes in the economy.
3. Help to remove emotion out of financial decision making.
4. Assisting clients in maintaining a consistent philosophy towards finances.
5. To help clients remain disciplined through good and bad times.
6. Spending time to educate clients on subjects like demographics, central banks, and taxes.